Marks the north west end of The Heath Extension and is a terrace, with an entrance into Heathgate.
The terrace is separated from The Heath by the wall, on its three sides.
The brick wall was designed by architect Charles Padget Wade and built between 1909 and 1912.
Raymond Unwin, the chief planner of the Garden Suburb, intended the wall to provide a dramatic boundary between the rural Heath and the center of the Garden Suburb
The wall continues either side, creating a boundary between private land and The Heath and was inspired by medieval town walls.
There is not much brickwork to be seen and most of the wall line is overgrown with thick vegetation and creepers.
The author noted that work was being performed to reinstate some of the broken areas of this terrace and wall at the time visited.
(click here to see the location on The City of London map)